Aircraft Heavy Maintenance and Modification Capabilities
MAINTENANCE RELATED SERVICES:
- Major Structural Repair and Modification
- Aircraft heavy maintenance, All letter checks (A, B, C, D)
- Production skin replacements and sheet-metal Modifications
- Structure repairs and fabrications
- Composite repairs and modifications
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Corrosion Prevention and Control program
- AD and SB complete compliance
- Complete flight line maintenance
- Transition services
- Component repair and some overhaul
- Avionics modification and upgrade
- Entertainment IFE system installation
- Modification of interiors and structure to match installation requirements for the IFE system installation
- Interior reconfiguration and modification
- LOPA update or development for reconfiguration
- Paint interior and exterior detailing
- Complete aircraft records management, inspection, audit, archiving, and storage, inspection, audit, archiving, and storage
ENGINE RELATED SERVICES
- Removal/Installation all Engines
- Engine repair and component changes
- AD and SB review and compliance
- QEC audit and inventory
- QEC build ups and installations
- Max Power Assurance, MPA runs
- Engine Certification
- Engine lease returns and redeployments
- Engine preservation services
- Storage of removed engines
- Worldwide Borescope Services
- OEM Caliper Classroom instructed training using Engine mockups and On-Engine Training
- Latest 3 dimensional phase measurement Technology
- Custom Professional Quality Video
- DVD in both NTSC and PAL format, online streaming
- Full written report with FAA 8130-3 with Release (if Serviceable)
AIRCRAFT POWER UNITS
AUTHORIZED SERVICE AND BORESCOPE THE FOLLOWING APU'S
- Hamilton Sunstrand
- Pratt and Whitney
- Material services.
- Contract Purchasing.
- Material Sales.
- Rotable Management.
- Consignment Sales.
- Worldwide Logistics.
- Engine Stand Sales and Leasing.